Coating (Painting) Thickness Meter CM-8828
It meets the standards of both ISO2178 and ISO-2360 as well as DIN,
ASTM and BS. Suitable for the laboratory and for use in harsh field
* The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.
G. Paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium,
chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e. G. Iron, nickle etc.) .
Often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer
layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile,
aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.
* The N probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on
non-magnetic metals. It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint,
enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. Applied to aluminum, brass,
non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
* Automatic substrate recognition.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous.
* Wide measuring range and high resolution.
* Metric / English conversion.
* Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by
the optional cable It meets the standards of both ISO2178 and
ISO-2360 as well as DIN, ASTM and BS. Suitable for the laboratory
and for use in harsh field conditions. And printing by the optional
In built probe (s)
Operating principle: Magnetic induction / eddy current (F / NF)
Measuring range: 0-1250um / 0-50mil
Resolution; 0. 1 / 1
Accuracy: + / -1-3% n or + / -2. 5um
Min. Measuring area: 6mm
Min. Sample thickness: 0. 3mm
Battery indicator: Low battery indicator
Metric / imperial: Convertible
Power supply: 4x1. 5v AAA (UM-4) battery
Auto power off
Operating conditions: 0~45C (32F~104F) , Dimensions: 126x65x27mm
Weight: 81g (not including battery)
Optional accessories: Other range 0-200um to 15000um
Coating (Painting) Thickness Meter CM-8828 Images